Monday, August 19, 2013

On Latin American Men

These are my thoughts on Latin American men now that I (and some friends) have had some experiences with them. My thoughts are all: no. For example, if one tries to start a conversation with you that is not work or emergency related, you need to say, "No," then walk away hurriedly. If you screw up and accidentally talk to one, you need to exit as soon as possible and say, "No, no, no!" if he asks you to move to a second location.

If you start to think about one. No! Then rewind and unstart thinking about him.

If he calls, texts, Facebooks or Skypes you. No! Then delete everything and block everything and wish that that thing in Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind existed.

I'm not saying it's easy, but you'll thank me later no matter how hot he is because everything I say is true and nearly everything he says is not.

Disclaimers: I realize that this post is incredibly offensive to all Latin American men, and I would apologize to you individually were it not for my "No" rule which is, I'm afraid, completely nonnegotiable. I promise it's not personal. What I will say is: keep it spicy!

This post is also for gay men.

Also, many people think I mean Latin men. I know I live in Spain, but unfortunately a lot of men from Latin America do, too. That was not a typo. Latin men are okay...I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment